kissing is disgusting but i need to be kissed rn. asap. quickly
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.
bold what applies to you
- i have blonde hair and green eyes
- i have red hair and hazel eyes
- i’m very tall
- my hair is really curly
- i have brown hair and blue or green eyes
- i have freckles
- i have black hair and brown eyes
- i have dimple/s
- i wear contact lenses
- i tan easily
- i have small eyelashes
- i paint my nails
Clothes / Accessory / Make-up:
- i hate wearing flip-flops
- i don’t have converse
- i wear foundation every day
- i have stretch marks / tattoos
- i love wearing head bands
- i hate wearing mascara
- i have at least one pair of vans
- i hate sweaters
- i love wearing high heels
- i own brown eyeliner
- i love skirts/dresses
- i own at least 3 pairs of jeans
- i often wear scarfs
- i never wear necklaces
Family / Country:
- i’m the oldest child
- i have an older brother
- i’m from South America
- i know how to swear in more than two languages
- one (or more) of my parents is from another country
- i have a younger sister
- i have siblings that live in Asia
- i’m an orphan
- i have family that live in Australia
- i know two or more languages
School / Job:
- i’m in high school
- i love history
- i have/had a teacher that is great in explaining and actually teaching
- i got fired
- i know what i want to do in the future
- i don’t do an extracurricular activity
- i learn more than one language
- i love math
- i already have a job
- my grades are almost never excellent/very good
- i want to go to college
- i want to be professional athlete / writer / artist
- broken a bone
- ridden a motorcycle
- a best friend
- a favorite song
- sung in the shower
- punched / slapped somebody
- told somebody they are pretty
- my own room
- a star crush
- kissed a boy/ a girl
- online best friends
- spent a whole night without sleeping
- girlfriend / boyfriend
I’m afraid of:
- insects / snakes
- people disliking me
- somebody yelling at me
- somebody finding out a secret about me
- my favorite character dying
- stormy weather
- having to talk in front of people
- kissing somebody
- small rooms
- sleeping until 12pm
- fluffy blankets
- swimming / diving
- watching movies
- channing tatum
- hot chocolate
- baking / cooking
- harry potter
- cold showers
- my hair
- my wardrobe
you only ever use ten percent of your brain. the rest is allotted space that allows you to call upon a suitable spongebob quote in any situation. some of us have tapped into this vast hoard of mental power. me? i’m already halfway there….halfway there….halfway there….
i like it when the sky looks like the world is going to end
my blog is like this fucking grab bag except you never exactly know what you’re going to get in said bag
is it fandom???
is it feminist rants???
is it food???
who knows you could probably find a fucking crocodile in there
i spend a lot of time thinking about kidz bop
fun fact: the only thing standing between you and success is a small, angry gnome which has dedicated its whole existence to ruining you. you must not let it win
god shut up u lil shits
I just found this on stumbleupon with no context and no website. Just the image url.
Who is she
I Was Trying To Be Funny But It Came Out as Really Mean: A 5-part documentary starring me.
I Was Trying To Be Loving And Supportive But I Probably Overstepped My Boundaries And Came Off as Creepy: a feature-length film with two sequels and a TV series adaption.
I Was Trying To Tell You I Relate To Your Difficult Situation But It Probably Sounded Like I Was Making It All About Me: a novel saga with several side book adaptions and a movie.
when people say ‘eren, mikasa, and levi’